Friday 3 December 2010

Front Cover - First Draft

This is the kind of the first draft of the front cover, all posts featuring the front cover have simply been plans and such for it. This is what the Front cover will look like, but I need to fix a few more things, have a few people comment on it and tell me what they think, so please comment I need feedback, thanks

What do you think?
Comment Please :D


I may change the colour of the font for the Masthead, not sure yet, maybe to a dark red or something, it needs to be dark so it contrasts with the price label :D

EDIT: I need to make sure when I do the next draft, the layout of the Strapline is not on the image, this means we see more of the image, also if the Strapline is on the image, then the image doesn't fit a page properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment