Wednesday 1 December 2010

Front Cover: Colour Scheme


One thing which I’m unsure on is the colour scheme for the front cover, if I make it too bright and intense then other aspects of the front cover will distract the audience away from the photo. I need to have the Masthead to be very striking but the other aspects of the front cover don’t have to be the same. Looking at the past student magazine I have looked at, I can see that they use bright, bold colours to catch the audience’s attention, maybe I should do the same. Contrasting colours have been used, such as with the Media Magazine Masthead where they use white against the green to help each other stand out. Perhaps I should use a colour that contrasts with the Price colour which is a light blue, maybe a dark red or something on this line.


No comments:

Post a Comment